Me & Howard Stern & the FCC

The Fight To Take Back Out Public Airwaves From Indecent and Obscene Broadcasters

Name:

Al Westcott is single handedly responsible for more than $2.1 Million in FCC indecency fines against Howard Stern and his broadcasters. No individual in the history of broadcasting has been more successful in making broadcasters responsible for their actions than Al Westcott. Al Westcott is the broadcasting 'watchdog' who operates on his own. Al Westcott is not affiliated with any religious or political organization. All costs of his activities have been borne solely by Al Westcott with no financial help from any person or organization. Al Westcott is "King Of All Stern Fines"!

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Howard Stern Show Excerpts

This is what is being broadcast on the public airwaves that you and I own.
- Courtesy of Howard Stern and CBS -
Stern to Jerry Steinfeld : "You don't have to marry 'em, just bang 'em"
"Do you wear rubbers"
"you son of a bitch"
"I'd like to come back as your penis in my next life"
"Have you had sex this week with a woman"
"All you dopey broads keep spreading your legs for him thinking he is going to marry you"
"I don't have to suck any ass"

"If I got a broad pregnant, I'd just kill her."
In a voice imitating Bill Cosby: - "When I get really horny, I go visit a white broad"
"Which one of you white broads in the audience wants a high hard one?"

"You need a new piece of ass every once in a while"
"I was ready to light fires. I was like a black man ready to burn my own apartment"

"I recommend that all my male listeners lay in front of the TV nude and pleasure themselves to the Miss USA pageant."
"What a little piece of ass."
"Jesus H Christ, give me a F'in break, Goddammit."
"I got my finger in about 20 dikes and I don't mean some lesbians"
"Honest to friggin' God"

"I'm one horny Mother F'er"
"Such a piece of ass"
"look at the ass cheeks on this bitch"
"who cares if you're on the rag"
"let's just see your tampon"
"Oh, I want to bang you"
"My Dad's really well hung"
"What a dick"
"What a dickwad"
"Is heroin a great drug or what?"
Question : Why aren't there more blond haired black people
Answer : How dumb do you want them to be?

"I'll suck the diarrhea out of your butt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home