Me & Howard Stern & the FCC

The Fight To Take Back Out Public Airwaves From Indecent and Obscene Broadcasters

Name:

Al Westcott is single handedly responsible for more than $2.1 Million in FCC indecency fines against Howard Stern and his broadcasters. No individual in the history of broadcasting has been more successful in making broadcasters responsible for their actions than Al Westcott. Al Westcott is the broadcasting 'watchdog' who operates on his own. Al Westcott is not affiliated with any religious or political organization. All costs of his activities have been borne solely by Al Westcott with no financial help from any person or organization. Al Westcott is "King Of All Stern Fines"!

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Why Fight It?

Ojai, California - Al Westcott
westcott@west.net

For more than 15 years I have been fighting against the pollution of the public airwaves by the likes of Howard Stern and those broadcasters who want to be like him.

I am proud to say that I am solely responsible for more than $2,000,000 in federal fines against Stern and his broadcasters for violating federal obscenity and indecency statutes by broadcasting indecent material to children. (No I did not get the money and have NEVER made a penny from my activities)

During that time I have had death threats from Stern's "First Amendment" followers.

Mel Karmazin, the former President of CBS has called me "The most dangerous man in America".

I have been bewitched, bothered and bewildered by the lack of real action of the Federal Communications Commission against the repeated 'audio rape' by Multi-Billion dollar broadcasting empires who consider a couple of hundred thousand dollars in fines nothing more than the 'cost of doing business'.

If your question is . . . "Why do I fight?"

My question is . . . "Why do you not fight?"

Especially when you hear Howard Stern say things like ........................

"I love getting my daughters excited."

"I want to have sex with my daughter, you're so cute in your jammies."

"My thick fingers will make you feel happier than Barney."


If your question to me is, "Why do I fight?"

My question to you is . . . "Why do you not fight?"

Email Al Westcott:
westcott@west,net

To find out more about Westcott versus Stern go to:
"The Official Al Westcott Stop Howard Stern Website"
http://www.west.net/~westcott/SternHomePage.html



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home